PIAA bulbs are scientifically
engineered using the latest technology to produce
the highest quality and advanced bulbs on the market
today. As well as a market leader in the automotive
industry, PIAA lighting are official technical partners
to some of the leading motor sport teams in the world
including Ford, Subaru, Skoda & Mitsubishi world
PIAA Design Features:
- High quality heat resistant glass
- Welded focus ring that assures correct positioning
- Provides brighter and whiter light for less power
- One piece filament support allows correct support
- A metal bond holds the glass tube, preventing cracks
Power draw: An electrical
system that cannot provide the required power is a
common cause for premature bulb failure in vehicles.
A major factor to why when fitting extremely high
wattage bulbs does not improve the brightness the
lights ! PIAA's unique application of technology allow
their bulbs to produce a much higher light output
on the same power draw as the standard bulb you replace.
This eliminates any stress on the electrical system
which is usually associated with high wattage bulbs.
Fitments: Auto bulbs
all have a universal code on the type of fitment.
This can be seen in the application guide with the
different types i.e.. H1, H3, H3C, H4, H4H, H7, H8,
H9, H11, HB1, HB3, HB4 and HB5
TROUBLESHOOTING BULB PROBLEMS
To determine if a bulb is covered by PIAA's 90 day
warranty, check the following table:-
1) If the bulb will not light or does not light to
its full intensity :
This is normally due to a faulty internal connection
which is covered under warranty.
2) If the glass portion of the bulb has a blister:
it has been touched and the oily residue has caused
it to overheat.
This is not covered by warranty.
3) If there is a break in the filament (without a
puddle or knob at the end of the break):
Bulb was dropped or subject to severe vibration and
is not covered by warranty.
4) If the glass portion of the bulb turns grey: It
has failed due to low voltage and is not covered by
Check your connections to make sure that they are
5) If the glass portion of the bulb turns white:
This is caused by a gas leak and is covered by warranty.
6) If the filament has worn thin and broken:
The bulb is worn out and is not covered by warranty.